Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100 days of school!!



Tomorrow is the 100th day of second grade for Logan. The elementary schools make a big deal about it. Logan asked yesterday for something special in his lunch for the 100th day. I'm not really sure what he had in mind, probably 100 m&m's :) Instead I made him a lunchbox note that I think he will LOVE for a couple reasons. First, he loves money. Not for the obvious reason, to buy Legos. He likes to collect it, read about, quiz me about it. Right now he has two state quarter collections going on after he finished two with grandpa. Second, he's working on a report on Benjamin Franklin so since I don't have several hundred dollar bills laying around the house, he'll get a kick out of seeing this one.

Happy 100 days!! Maybe I need to start keeping track of my days of working out and then celebrate when I get to 100...or maybe just 10.

UPDATE: To celebrate the 100th day of school, Logan's teacher gave them a snack every 100 minutes. And she turned it into math problems figuring out how long til the next snack and at what time. He LOVED it!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...