The other flower shaped brownies looked like mini bunt cakes when inverted, so I cut a circle about the size of the cake out of paper plate and then wrapped up each cake with the super cute printable from here. I love finding creative people who help me look good!!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Appreciating Teachers and more!
To help honor the AMAZING teachers and staff at Logan and Caden's schools, I put together little treats. I was inspired by this super cute post. I started with these AdOrAbLe cupcake molds and filled them with your basic brownie recipe. So super easy!


The other flower shaped brownies looked like mini bunt cakes when inverted, so I cut a circle about the size of the cake out of paper plate and then wrapped up each cake with the super cute printable from here. I love finding creative people who help me look good!!
The boys also made cards which was totally adorable...and yes, Caden's glitter card was still a little wet 3 days later :) That boy loves glue and glitter!
The other flower shaped brownies looked like mini bunt cakes when inverted, so I cut a circle about the size of the cake out of paper plate and then wrapped up each cake with the super cute printable from here. I love finding creative people who help me look good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucky teachers!
ReplyDelete