Thursday, August 26, 2010

My fingers are crossed!

Have you heard about the AMAZING machine called a Silhouette...its sort of like a printer that hooks up to you computer but instead of printing on paper, it prints on things like vinyl and heat transfer paper AND HERE IS THE BEST PART...it cuts it out for you too!!! See, I said AMAZING!!

Here are a few examples of what it can do...

PAPER/SCRAPBOOKING.....
Photobucket

VINYL CUTTING!!!....
Photobucket

GLASS ETCHING!!!
{image source: make it and love it.}
Photobucket

PAPER PARTY SUPPLIES!!...
Photobucket


HEAT TRANSFERS!!!!
{image source: make it and love it}
Photobucket




Here is another ETCHING example...
Photobucket

Here's another Vinyl example...
Photobucket

So obviously I want one!! I'm entering a couple contests in hope to have one of my very own : ) I'm feelin' lucky!!

Here are the sites with the giveaways

http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2010/08/silhouette-craft-cutter-giveaway-300.html

http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2010/08/super-fantabulous-product-giveaway_23.html

http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/08/over-300-giveaway-santa-has-arrived.html

http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2010/09/giveaway-silhouette-digital-cutting-tool/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...