I ♥ Nutella!! I remember the first time I had it...it was on a family vacation in Europe. The hotel in Austria we stayed at offered a pastry and coffee breakfast. I guess you could call it a "continental breakfast" but unlike the motor inns of the US that supply day old muffins and instant coffee, this was fresh baked buttery bites of heaven with the optional spread of NUTELLA and to top it off, served with real European espresso and steamed milk. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM. Here is where I spottted this mouth watering treat (and it looks super easy! LOVE THAT!!)...can't wait to try it, but I don't really trust myself with a jar of nutella in the house, so I better wait until I have an occasion to share this deliciousness.
Friday, January 21, 2011
my mouth is W A T E R I N G
I ♥ Nutella!! I remember the first time I had it...it was on a family vacation in Europe. The hotel in Austria we stayed at offered a pastry and coffee breakfast. I guess you could call it a "continental breakfast" but unlike the motor inns of the US that supply day old muffins and instant coffee, this was fresh baked buttery bites of heaven with the optional spread of NUTELLA and to top it off, served with real European espresso and steamed milk. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM. Here is where I spottted this mouth watering treat (and it looks super easy! LOVE THAT!!)...can't wait to try it, but I don't really trust myself with a jar of nutella in the house, so I better wait until I have an occasion to share this deliciousness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment