Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spooky Food part 1

Nutter Butter Ghosts

These are super easy! All you need is a bag of white chocolate bark, chocolate chips and a nutter butters. Melt the bark according to directions, dip the cookies, let them cool, melt the chocolate chips and with a toothpick, draw on some faces. My 7 year old and I did most of them, you can spot the few done by my hubby, the artist.


Halloweenie Spaghetti Spiders
Again, these are super easy. Cut up a hot dog into about inch thick pieces, shove UNCOOKED spaghetti noodles through the hot dog piece to make the legs, plop into boiling water and cook according to noodle directions. I made a web on the plate using ketchup, the condiment of choice for the boys.

Check back, there will be more...we love Halloween and we love to make fun food!



2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up~ I love your idea!! be sure to check back Thursday to see if your recipe was featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...